Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 1- Houston we Have Landed !

Finally, I have arrived in Israel, Tel Aviv! 


I have been looking forward to this trip for quite some time now. The flight was extremely easy to my surprise. I took 2 tylenol PM's and slept for almost 7 hours. I meet a lovely Israel couple sitting next to me that just finished traveling in the U.S. - New York & Las Vegas. I have heard Israelites can be very rude and unwelcoming people. But I experienced just the opposite with them, such a nice, warm, and extremely friendly people. 


We arrived at the hotel around 4pm local. After checkin and a brief class meeting we all walked over to a nearby seafood restaurant for dinner, we were all starving! I spent the rest of my night relaxing watching TV, we have an early start tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment